Who are again?.. sorry my memory is like a goldfish...

IRL - Comic Con - GUILD MEETING

Poll

Comic Con OR Dragon Con

[ 1 ]
100% [100%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
Mika
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Level:
1/80  (1/80)
Masteries Masteries:
1/162  (1/162)

IRL - Comic Con - GUILD MEETING

Post by Mika

G U I L D  M E E T I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(see this thread for more info)
GUILD MEETING!!!

Hey guys so basically a bunch of us got the idea head outside into the real world (ikr CRAZY?!) and meet up. We still haven't told everyone so were trying to get the word out to get the hype out! ;D Help out if you can!

Where will we be meeting?

Were going to vote on where to meet up though we do plan on going to a convention either New York Comi Con http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/ OR Dragon Con http://www.dragoncon.org/ . Please vote on which you would rather go to. This will give us something to do but you don't have to buy admission into them if you don't want to but ultimately the choice of either one of these conventions will decide where we are going to meet everyone. (If you think there is a better place to head to please suggest it below :D)

How much monies in con :O

I'm glad you asked. Because I looked around filtering cost and time of the event (so we can save more monies) and so far i only diluted it down to 2 conventions that fit our needs. were looking at around 50-100$ for a ticket in again you don't have to buy the ticket we can just meet up! Woo!

Who is setting this up?

Ok so I'm not ballin in cash that much we may have in common so UNFORTUNATELY I cannot pay for every one's living conditions. Of course I will gladly help all I (Me SYLENT :D) can in helping you plan and arrange your accommodations ETC. REMEMBER were only a bunch of friends meeting up at a Con :D  

EXTRA INFO?

More info can be obtained in the above links aforementioned! OR Ask me or the people going for more information!

~Yours truly SylentFart & Mika <3
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:35 am