Who are again?.. sorry my memory is like a goldfish...

The Reaper Twins (lore)

Poll

Which Reaper twin will win?

[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 1 ]
100% [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
Cirqet
Eire

The Reaper Twins (lore)

Post by Cirqet on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Lillina Reaper
Lillina, a natural born necromancer born of the same pod as Rosina, never fully lived up to the expectations of the Mother Tree. She had so much power, and yet others thought she was strange because of it. Raising her creatures from the ground filled her with happiness, but no one could see that. All they did was run away and call her a freak. Her creatures were her only friends. She was always jealous of her sister, and sought to make her life as unhappy as her own, but to no avail. Rosina was the pride of not only the Grove, but the Mother's as well, and where Rosina had leaves, Lillina had thorns. One day, Mother called Lillina to speak with her. She asked her to try not to scare the other residents of the Grove with her dark magic, but Lillina refused. She tried to explain that her magic may be unusual, but it was all she knew how to do that made her happy. The Mother Tree told her she was turning to the Nightmare, and pleaded for her to look to Rosina for guidance. Seething with anger, Lillina rose her monsters from the ground. "I'm just different!" she cried. Just before she was about to attack, a storm of arrows flew by Lillina's head and straight into her creatures hearts. "I'm so sorry, Lillina, I had to." Rosina said. Lillina turned and walked towards her sister. "I'm just different" she said again, disappearing in her spectral walk. She appeared in a dark forest where she planned to run away, never to return. However, a figure appeared before her.  "Hello. My name is Faolain. You look upset, what happened?" Lillina knew exactly who Faolain was. at first, she was frightened, but she had never heard of someone trying to listen to her side before. She couldn't help but explain everything, even to courtier. After Lillina had told her story, Faolain put her hand on Lillina's shoulder. "Well, from what I've gathered, you're not different... You're one of us."  

Rosina Reaper
Rosina, a rare talent of a ranger, always did just what the Mother Tree asked of her. She was kind, and faithful to the Dream. Her sister had always been a bit strange, but she was still her sister, and she loved her very much. When Rosina would play with her pets and other residents of the Grove would come out to play with them, her sister would scare everyone away with her creatures. All animals seemed to love Rosina, but not one of Lillina's creatures was fond of her. She waited and hoped that one day her sister would open up to her, but that day never quite came. Instead of bothering Lillina and making her more upset, she found Caithe to be almost like her second sister. They both chose to be optimistic and adventurous, and they were almost always with each other, making Rosina almost as famous as Caithe. One day, Caithe informed Rosina that the Mother Tree was going to speak to her sister about her magic. "She's disturbing the peace. Mother Tree already thinks shes turning to the Nightmare. If she keeps acting out, she may be lost forever." Caithe told her. "Well might be able to help her see the good in Lillina. She's not bad, she's just lonely. I'll go talk to the Mother Tree and see if I can help her." Rosina was too late to help, however. When she came to speak the Mother Tree, Lillina's creatures were circling around her. She could see that Lillina was about to do something terrible, so she pulled some arrows out of her quiver and fired at the creatures, each one disappearing to dust. Rosina was filled with sadness knowing she had killed Lillina's only friends. "I'm so sorry, Lillina, I had to." Rosina's heart was pounding as her sister walked towards her. "I'm just different." Lillina said, disappearing. Looking around, Rosina did not see her sister. "Valiant, come here." The Mother Tree said. Rosina walked towards her as Caithe entered the room. "Caithe, I'm glad you're here, too. Come." Both of them circled around the Mother Tree. "Rosina, I believe your sister is not coming back."
"What does that mean? Where did she go?" Rosina asked with tears in her eyes. "She will meet with Faolain soon." She responded. Caithe became uneasy, knowing all the trouble Faolain has caused. Rosina wept, knowing her sister was lost forever. "It's all my fault." she whispered to herself. "Rosina, it'll be okay. I know how it feels to see someone you care about turn to darkness, but we can overcome it." Caithe said, wrapping her arms around her. "Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that's true." The Mother Tree said, looking away. "I believe things are going to change between you and your sister forever. Sylvari born of the same pod is rare, as you know, but it's not unusual for twins to have the same Wyld Hunt..." Rosina and Caithe looked at each other, almost as if they knew what she was about to say but hoping it wasn't true. "I believe the Wyld Hunt for both of you... is to defeat each other."

Mika
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Level:
1/80  (1/80)
Masteries Masteries:
1/162  (1/162)

Re: The Reaper Twins (lore)

Post by Mika on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Wow.. I didn't expect the ending O.O

Cirqet